• TNC allows only one person from each profession to join.
• Weekly meetings are 60 minutes on Thursdays from Noon to 1 pm.
• Meetings are held in the south conference room at Lawyers Title of Topeka, 5715 SW 21st Street.
• The last meeting of each month is dedicated to council business and is for members only.
• All members and guests must represent their primary business.
• Member attendance is important and required. Only three absences are allowed every six months.
• If you cannot attend, you may send a substitute and it will not count as an absence.
• One-on-one meetings between members are encouraged outside of weekly meetings.
• Prospective members can visit three meetings before submitting an application.
• New member applications may be downloaded from the web or obtained from the membership chair.
• New member applications are reviewed and voted on at the monthly TNC business meeting after a prospective member has attended two regular meetings.
• The membership chair will notify applicants of the membership status immediately.
Download and print this application
Fees are $230 for your first year and $180 per year for renewals. This includes your business card padfolio and name badge.